Monday, August 5, 2013

Who wants to live forever

The scent from his body is still infused in my pillows and it drives me away from the city, in my mind I'm already hours across the ocean. "How could I resist a perfume called Égoïste" he said but it's fading now, I have to breathe in deeper every night just to feel it.

I don't know why I'm going, maybe because he told me he loved me or because I'm starting to forget the feeling of waking up in the dark with him, of the warmth of his skin and his teasing hand between my legs.

I'd like to say that it doesn't matter but it does, I've needed the intoxications for as long as I can remember. Without them I'm lost, it's an addiction I can't live without and sometimes I think I wouldn't want to if I could. In 24 hours I'll see him and hold him close to my body and only then will I know exactly what it feels like.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share